A familiar name in the IAG Rep Rankings takes the number one spot for the 7th time overall and the 2nd time this year - Scott Serrano of IAG West! Scott did it convincingly by turning in his best invoicing month ever.
Though Scott has a disadvantage in the rankings as one of the most senior members in the IAG, his high invoicing and activity numbers have continued to keep him at the top of the leaderboard. "Scott just had a really good month across the board," director Evan Ross said. "He doesn't take anything for granted works hard day in and day out to get the job done."
- Invoiced $68,764 over 22 deals (#2 in each)
- Completed 33 appointments
- Made 1,356 dials and averaged 2.3 hours of talk time per day
As with all our top performers, it isn't all about numbers. "With Scott, it's all about attitude," Evan said. "We're in a tough economy, but Scott looks at this as an opportunity to help the companies he works with."
Here are our other top performers.
- NE: Meghan Thomas
- C: Dawne Washington-Shelton
- SE: Nicholas Vacca
- Invoicing: John Tsuetaki ($87,666)
- # of Deals: Bob Ehler (24)
- Average Deal: Ian Durkee ($7,298)
- Completed Appointments: Morgan Field (63)
- Dials: Jennifer Kendra (1785)
- Talk Time: Michael Cestaro (2.52 hrs/day)